Smells like "Smokey bbq rib" Spirit.You can make this smokey rib recipe in a house with a mouse, on a train in the rain and on acreage with a partridge. :)Ingredients:- 2-6 lb Rack of;
Smells Like Smokey Rib Spirit Key Real Estate Brokers In Spokane WA
Smells like "Smokey bbq rib" Spirit.
You can make this smokey rib recipe in a house with a mouse, on a train in the rain and on acreage with a partridge. :)
- 2-6 lb Rack of Ribs- Your choice meat my NW Hunters
-Spice Rub - I recommend Yoke's BBQ pork rub.. it goes with any meat style rib.
- 1 tblspn Liquid Smoke
-Your favorite bbq sauce
- 1 tblpsn Olive oil
- Slow burning heal source
- Clean ribs of all fat and membranes
- Coat with spice rub
-Wrap and seal in tin foil
- Place over low heat source for 4-6 hours depending on heat source: Approx 210-240 degrees will vary from 4-6 hours cook time.
- Remove and let set for 20 minutes wrapped.
- Place rack over open heat source and coat with sauce 2-5 minutes. Same time add jalapenos rubbed with olive oil and spice rub. Look for a nice sear of flavor and sauce. Remove ribs when seared and jalapenos when lightly charred.
-Cut slowly into individual ribs and rub sauce with liquid smoke added to sauce on one more time lightly.
Eat and enjoy. :)
We are committed to assisting you through your real estate experience with patience and open frequent communication. Our goal is to help you fulfill your dream of buying or selling your home in a per....
Latest Blog Posts
Pocket the Profits: The Secrets to Selling Your Kenmore Home above the Asking PriceAs a Seattle homeowner, you likely spend a great deal of time trying to figure out how buyers are thinking